Affordable Iron Fence and Gate Installation in Riverside
If you're looking to install an iron fence or gate in Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Hemet, De Luz, Anza, Idyllwild, or any other Riverside County location, call Hemet Fence. We excel at building all types of ornamental and wrought iron fencing, including decorative fencing, perimeter fencing, pool fencing, security fencing, and walkway and driveway gates. Our high-quality custom fences and gates can be designed to meet any residential, commercial, or industrial need, and are always built to the industry standard set by ASTM. We can also construct fences and gates that combine iron and wood or iron and concrete. No matter what type of fence you decide upon, Hemet Fence will deliver a high-quality, long-lasting fence at a competitive price to meet or exceed your expectations.
Fencing Experts Serving Riverside Since 1969
In business since 1969, family-owned and -operated Hemet Fence has nearly five decades of fence construction experience and tens of thousands of satisfied clients. The key to our longevity and success has always been our commitment to quality, value and durability. When it comes to our iron fences, we always use heavy-grade pre-galvanized iron or tubular iron (hot rolled steel), which can be powder coated and/or hot-dipped galvanized. Pre-galvanized iron is usually sufficient for homeowners looking for an attractive and affordable iron fence, and hot-dipped galvanized tubular iron fencing meet the needs of municipalities and naval bases who want a fence to be there for 50 years or longer. To help you make the best decisions for your needs and budget, we provide free, onsite consultations with highly experienced estimators. Our estimator will discuss your goals, provide recommendations, take measurements, and assess your site, before providing an estimate.
Iron Fence and Gate Repairs in Riverside County
Call Hemet Fence today to tell us about your iron fence and/or gate project in Hemet, Wildomar, Temecula, French Valley, La Cresta, Anza, or any other city in Riverside County. In addition to iron fence installation, we also provide fast and affordable fence and gate repairs, such as iron fence panel replacement and motorized gate repair. All of our projects feature superior workmanship and materials, and we stand behind all new installations with a one-year labor warranty.
- Choose from pre-galvanized iron fencing or tubular iron fencing.
- Tubular iron can be powder coated and/or hot-dipped galvanized.
- All iron fences are custom built and installed to ASTM standards.
- Customizations include a variety of colors, tips (flat or pressed point), and shapes (including high-security iron fences with panels or pickets that curve out).
- We can also build and install combination fences, such as iron and wood or iron and concrete.
- Gates custom built from pre-galvanized or tubular iron.
- Perfect for driveways, walkways, and entryways.
- Choose from single-door or double-door gates that swing or slide open.
- Brand name gate operators/motors and access control systems.
- Can replicate nearly any design if you bring us a photo.
- Hemet Fence installed this black iron fence in the Riverside hills for a residential customer. Our black iron fences provide a sleek look while creating a durable perimeter for any property.
- Hemet Fence can build perimeter fences of any length. This long iron perimeter fence in Riverside, CA stretches the full length of this massive backyard, creating a durable perimeter for this residential property.