Custom-Designed Wood Fence and Gate Sales & Installation in Temecula, De Luz, Fallbrook, Murrieta, Menifee, Hemet & Surrounding Areas
Hemet Fence is Riverside County's best choice for wood fencing and gates. Our family-owned and -operated business specializes in delivering high-quality fencing solutions at very competitive prices. Our wooden fences and gates are custom-designed to meet each client's functional needs and beautifully complement their property. Our team consists of talented craftsmen with a minimum of five years of experience, and each job is supervised by a foreman with at least 7 to 10 years of experience. Having constructed tens of thousand of fences over the last 47 years, you can trust that we'll get the job done right, the first time, every time.
Reliable, Locally Owned Fencing Contractor Serving Riverside County Since 1969
Whether you want a wooden fence to extend the rustic aesthetic of your home or are looking for a simple yet long-lasting privacy fence for your property, we can help. Our estimators have direct, hands-on experience in the fencing industry and provide invaluable guidance when it comes to choosing fence materials, design, and hardware. When an estimator is on site providing a consultation, he'll not only review your goals and vision, but he'll also take complete measurements and evaluate the installation site. We do our best to identify any and all issues, such as rocky areas, concrete, or steep hillsides, beforehand so that we can plan accordingly and provide an accurate and upfront quote. Once a job is approved, we set the installation date. For most wooden fences and gates, we can provide a rather fast turnaround time since we keep a large inventory of raw wood fencing materials at our facility. For those who also want a matching gate, our fencing professionals can install beautiful walkway and driveway gates with optional iron frames. For all of our wood fences and gates, we always use high-quality, durable redwood, and construct our fences to meet current building codes as well as the high standards set by the ASTM.
Best Source for Wood Fencing in Hemet, Temecula, and Surrounding Areas
Call us today to schedule your free on-site wood fence consultation in Hemet, Temecula, Menifee, Anza, Idyllwild, Murrieta, Perris, or other nearby city. We're available 7 am to 4:00pm, Monday through Saturday, and serve communities throughout Riverside County, including Hemet, San Jacinto, Anza, Temecula, La Cresta, Menifee, and Winchester. We stand behind the quality of our workmanship with a one-year warranty on all of our wood fences and gates.
- All wooden fences are custom built from either all-natural cedar or redwood
- Styles include three-rail fences, split-rail fences, privacy fences, lodgepole fences, and board-on-board fences
- Choose between wood or metal posts
- Dog-eared or cap-and-trim top rails
- Our wood gates are custom built from either all-natural cedar or redwood
- Ideal for walkway/pedestrian and driveway access
- Single-door, double-door, or sliding gates, available in a variety of styles and sizes
- For added durability, gates can be built with an iron frame
- Features heavy-duty hardware, such as latches, bolts, handles, etc.
- Optional: motorized gate control and/or security access control systems
- We built this beautiful double-door wood gate for a Murrieta residence. It features a board on board design, metal posts, and durable, heavy-duty hardware.
- Hemet Fence built this dog-eared wood fence for a Hemet residence. It was custom designed and constructed to sit on top of an existing brick wall.
- Our experienced staff installed this attractive wooden cap-and-trim fence in Menifee. Hemet Fence is the best choice for all-natural redwood and cedar property fences in Riverside County.