We hired Hemet Fencing to put in over 200 ft of cedar fencing last summer on our new property. They gave us an estimate that was well below the big box stores. Their service was excellent. It only took the two guys 2 days to install the whole thing. They did exactly what they sad they would and cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend them to anyone I know.
The Top Choice for Security Gates and Fencing
- 51 Years of Experience in the Industry
- Tens of Thousands of Happy Clients
- Security Fencing for Homes, Industrial Companies, Airports, and More
- Affordable Pricing and No-Obligations Estimates
- In-Person Consultations
Security Fencing CompanyIf you’re searching for durable, high-quality security fencing that won’t break the bank, our fencing is the perfect solution. We build custom gates that are tailor-made for your security needs – we can help you find a security fence solution that fits your budget and requirements. Our options include vinyl-coated chain link, galvanized chain link, galvanized iron, wood, vinyl, expanded metal, and more. Depending on the type of protection you require, each fencing material will have its own unique advantages. With more than five decades of experience providing security fencing solutions to our clients, we can help you determine which fence option is best for your security needs.
Security Fencing and Gates You Can TrustIf you want to install a security fence at your home or property, we’ll send an experienced estimator to conduct an in-person consultation. Our free consultations will overview your security fencing goals and determine the best fencing material and size for your budget and requirements. Our estimator will inspect your property, take note of challenges, and assess other factors that might impact the overall cost and speed of the project. Next, you’ll receive a no-obligation quote. If you decide to use Hemet Fence Co. for security fence installation, we’ll set an installation date and begin building your fence. During the installation process, our installation experts will use ASTM standards and other best practices to ensure your gate is built to last. A one-year warranty backs all of our workmanship, and many of our fencing materials carry their own manufacturers’ warranty.
Affordable Security Fences and GatesIf you want to access affordable security fences and gates, it’s time to call Hemet Fence Co. Our team is uniquely focused on providing timely and affordable security fencing solutions to our clients. If you need a security fence at your home, farm, or commercial property, we’re ready to help. We also help secure airports, law enforcement properties, and other high-security clients. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!
Chain Link Security Fences
- An affordable option for securing large areas, such as industrial facilities, warehouses, and construction sites.
- Chain-link fencing can also be used to create security cages and trash enclosures.
- Made from long-lasting galvanized chain link wire and posts.
- Razor wire or barbed wire optional.
- Vinyl-coated galvanized chain link in black, brown, or green is also available.
- Backed by a one-year labor warranty.
Iron Security Fences
- Choose from pre-galvanized iron fencing or hot-dipped galvanized tubular iron fencing.
- Can be built to nearly any height or width.
- Variety of iron fence colors and styles.
- Picket tops can be flat, pressed point, or curved.
- Gates can be made from wood, vinyl, iron, or chain link.
- Each gate is custom built and installed.
- Gates can be opened, closed, and locked manually or automatically.
- Variety of brand name gate operators/motors and security access control systems.
- Automatic gates can also feature phone systems, keypads, exit loops, safety loops, transponders, and more.
- All gates come with a one-year warranty on workmanship.
- Most gate operators feature a three- to five-year warranty.