Chain-Link Fence Installation and Sales in Hemet, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, De Luz, Idyllwild, and Anza, California
Hemet Fence sells and installs high-quality chain-link fencing and gates in Riverside County at competitive prices. Whether you want to buy one-foot of chain-link or need a full-service fencing contractor to custom build an affordable security fence along a multi-acre property, we can help. We've installed thousands of chain-link fences over the last 47 years, and we have an exceptional reputation for delivering high-quality fences at an affordable cost with excellent customer service. Our chain-link fences have been used to protect, secure, and/or define residential yards, business lots, parks, storage facilities, warehouses, impound yards, airports, law enforcement agencies, and more. We've also built a number of other structures with chain-link fencing, such as ballpark backstops, security cages, trash enclosures, and kennels.
Custom-Built Chain-Link Gates and Fences
At Hemet Fence, we only use heavy-duty galvanized chain-link fabric because it's strong, virtually maintenance-free, and capable of lasting for decades. We also offer vinyl-coated galvanized fencing in black, brown, or green, which is ideal for those looking to install a fence that blends in with their surroundings. In addition to standard chain-link fabric, we sell and install razor wire, barbed wire, and expanded metal fencing for security applications. For those who need a chain-link gate, we can install single or double gates that swing or slide open for driveways or pedestrian walkways. These gates can become automated with one of our brand name gate openers, and modified with your choice of hardware or access control system. Our chain-link wire materials and fence installation practices consistently meet ASTM specifications and California building code requirements. Each fence is constructed by an experienced crew and foreman (the average crew member has 5-7 years of experience and our foremen have 7-10 years each), which helps to ensure that your job will get done right, the first time, every time.
High Quality, Affordable Chain-Link Fencing Materials in Riverside County
Call Hemet Fence today at (951) 926-8148 and get a free onsite estimate for chain-link fence installation or repair. We're based in Homeland, California, but serve all of Riverside County, including Temecula, Hemet, San Jacinto, Wildomar, Murrieta, La Cresta, De Luz, Menifee, Perris, and Lake Elsinore. Our materials are backed by excellent manufacturer warranties, and we stand by our workmanship with a one-year warranty.
Chain Link Fences
- Ideal for residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
- An affordable fencing option for enclosing large areas and enhancing security.
- Long-lasting, durable construction.
- Requires minimal maintenance.
- Choose between silver galvanized chain-link fence mesh or green, black, or brown vinyl-coated chain-link mesh.
- We also carry razor wire, barb wire, and expanded metal mesh.
- One-year warranty on workmanship.
Chain Link Gates
- Choose from single-door or double-door, swinging or sliding gate styles.
- Brand name gate openers, include Eagle, Elite Gate, Viking & others.
- Variety of access control systems, such as intercom systems, keypads, push button, etc.
- Safety eyes and loops also available.
- Excellent warranties.
- Hemet Fence is the best value in chain-link fence installation and repair in Riverside County. We are a full-service fencing contractor with over 47 years of experience.
- We designed and installed this black chain-link fence in Menifee. It was constructed from 1 ¼" vinyl-coated galvanized chain-link, with steel posts for extra durability and strength.
- Hemet Fence constructed this enclosed dog run in Wildomar. We offer high quality fencing in black, green, and brown vinyl-coated chain-link mesh.