Hemet, CA Security Fencing Contractor - Serving Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Hemet, De Luz, Anza, Idyllwild & Surrounding Cities
Hemet Fence provides residents and business owners in Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Hemet, De Luz, Anza, Idyllwild and surrounding cities throughout Riverside County with high-quality security fencing at competitive rates. We custom build and install each of our security fences and gates to suit each client's specific security needs, and have options to accommodate a wide range of budgets. Security fences and gates can be made from galvanized chain link, vinyl-coated chain link, expanded metal, galvanized iron, wood, vinyl, or a combination of these materials. Each fence type has its own advantages, and we're here to help you consider your options and get the best security fence solution possible. We've been installing fences for nearly 50 years, so you can rely on us for expert product knowledge, invaluable recommendations, and exceptional results.
High-Quality, Reliable Security Fences and Gates
Anytime that a client tells us they need a new fence installed or repaired, we send out one of our estimators to discuss the project. As part of this on-site consultation, we discuss our client's goals, assess their site, take measurements, and provide a comprehensive quote based upon how they want us to customize their fence and the amount of labor we expect the job to take. Once the quote is approved, we'll place the order for the necessary supplies and schedule the installation date. All work is performed by highly skilled and experienced staff according to the high industry standards set by ASTM for materials, construction, and installation. As a result, our clients always get a strong, long-lasting, and reliable security fence that meets or exceeds their expectations.
Best Value for Security Fencing in Riverside
Choose Hemet Fence Corp. for all your security fencing needs in Riverside County. We'll work hard to complete the job as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality, and make every effort to minimize inconveniences during the process. By offering highly effective security fences at reasonable rates, we have earned thousands of satisfied customers, including many in local law enforcement agencies, tow yards, airports, and municipalities. Call us today for a free on-site consultation.
Chain-Link Security Fences
- An affordable option for securing large areas, such as industrial facilities, warehouses, and construction sites.
- Chain-link fencing can also be used to create security cages and trash enclosures.
- Made from long-lasting galvanized chain link wire and posts.
- Razor wire or barbed wire optional.
- Vinyl-coated galvanized chain link in black, brown, or green is also available.
- Backed by a one-year labor warranty.
Iron Security Fences
- Choose from pre-galvanized iron fencing or hot-dipped galvanized tubular iron fencing.
- Can be built to nearly any height or width.
- Variety of iron fence colors and styles.
- Picket tops can be flat, pressed point, or curved.
- Gates can be made from wood, vinyl, iron, or chain link.
- Each gate is custom built and installed.
- Gates can be opened, closed, and locked manually or automatically.
- Variety of brand name gate operators/motors and security access control systems.
- Automatic gates can also feature phone systems, keypads, exit loops, safety loops, transponders, and more.
- All gates come with a one-year warranty on workmanship.
- Most gate operators feature a three- to five-year warranty.
- This heavy-duty perimeter fence in Homeland effectively enhances security for our client's property. It was constructed from durable galvanized chain-link mesh and steel posts.
- Hemet Fence constructed this enclosed dog run in Wildomar. We offer high quality fencing in black, green, and brown vinyl-coated chain-link mesh.
- We designed and installed this black chain-link fence in Menifee. It was constructed from 1 ¼" vinyl-coated galvanized chain-link, with steel posts for extra durability and strength.